সূত্রঃ প্রতিটি ভুল উত্তরের জন্য ০.২৫ নম্বর কর্তন করা হবে।
Please enter your email:
1. A climax is—
2. Shakespeare is famous for his–
3. The word ‘grudge’ is nearest in meaning to…
4. Diaspora has drawn a wider attention because —
5. Nobody believed Paul at first but he ______ to be right.
6. Here’s some good news. It will——.
7. Valley of Death” is an example of—
8. “Put up with” means-
9. The person who died for truth, was lain in a adjoining____
10. ‘ The Luncheon” is a story about____
11. Why are all these people here? what’s___?
12. It’s a very busy airport. There are planes —— or landing every few minutes.
13. The traffic was moving slowly because a bus had —– and was blocking the road.
14. How are you —— in your new job? Are you enjoying it?
15. ‘Put up with means_
16. The tears run _her face.
17. She has not _ her points clearly in the report.
18. Don’t put _ until tomorrow what you can do today.
19. It’s a very busy airport. There are planes —— or landing every few minutes.
20. The traffic was moving slowly because a bus had —– and was blocking the road.
21. How are you —— in your new job? Are you enjoying it?
22. The little ones spend the day in ______.
23. The poem begins by invoking a bright_____.
24. Which of the following is the most unkind?
25. The first line of the poem ”Love and Friendship” is….
26. The last line of the poem is
27. Most friendship is———, most loving mere——–.
28. What is unkinder thing than that of winter wind?
29. The reasons why the traffic police is seen everywhere are_____.
30. The traffic police beware of _____ and the signboards.
Like Our Facebook Page.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.